March 20, 2013

Disney Fever!

If you follow me on Facebook or on InstaGram you know that Reagan is currently at Disneyland with my parents. You may remember that my parents gave Reagan and my niece Sadie and nephew Sawyer a trip to Disney for Christmas. (Yes. They are pretty much the coolest grandparents ever!) If you missed the scavenger hunt - click here.



I am by no means a Disney expert but I love planning things.
So I offered to be super nerdy and research all the tips, tricks, etc. for their trip.
I don't want to admit to you how many hours were spent  doing this.
You might seriously judge me as a lunatic.

I typed up an itinerary for their week and provided tips for each land.
It was a little nutty, but I'm happy and proud to say my Mom said they are following it like a Bible and it has been wonderful. Boo-ya. I have each hour of each day scheduled for them. Again- I am a freak. But I think my madness is paying off! 




I made a similar itinerary for us when we went 2 years ago.
Speaking of our trip.
Knowing that they are there right now, I'm having major Disneyland with-drawls(sp?).
I've been looking through our old pics and videos.

Want to see?

Nick and I are hoping to take all the kids in 2015.

The twins will be 2 (the age of Reagan's first trip) and will totally be into the characters and such.
Reagan will be 5 and will still be into all the magic!

I can not wait! 
Ps- Once I get all of my Mom's pictures, I will post about their adventures!

7 comments:

AbbyS. said...

Girl we are going with our three in October- but to DisneyWorld. Can you make my itinerary or give me tips on how to?!?

agalandherdog said...

We're dying to take Hadley to DisneyWorld (Florida is closer to us than CA)!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I would be so jealous too!! But that is so exciting that you're planning on going in 2015 - how much fun is that with your kids!!

Amy said...

How fun! I think we need a Reagan video telling us all about it :)

I think you got something going here - you could make money off of planning people's Disney trips. I'm hoping to take the kids in a few years. I'll remember who to ask for advice :)

Murdock's mama said...

I do the same thing before vacation...you're not crazy! I have found that without an itinerary you see SO MUCH LESS. Plans are a must! :) Can't wait to see the rest!

Country Girl said...

I remember our oldest son asking when we were going to go to Disney World. I said "maybe when your brother is 6". They are now 26 and 24 and we haven't been there yet. Oops!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I hope he had a great time!
We were planning on going to Disney World this Fall, but a new baby changed those plans!