March 27, 2013

From One Mom To Another...



Today I'm so happy to be writing over at The Vintage Apple for her Thursday series, From One Mom to Another. She contacted me to interview about all things "mommy" for her blog. I was so touched that she asked me. If you haven't checked out her series, please do so! I've loved reading about other moms! Thanks Michelle


If you have any questions for me - remember you can ask them on my Ask Me Anything Post!
I will be answering the questions next week! 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Loved your post over on the Vintage Apple. I am a kindergarten teacher and pregnant with my first baby. I saw so much of myself in your post. Excited to follow along with your blog!

-Sarah www.atshirtandpearls.blogspot.com

Aini said...

Hi Mandy! I am Johnny's niece and stumbled upon your blog as I was googling for my twins gender reveal! I met you at his going away party that I hosted a while back. Thank you for sharing your experiences and advices. It has all been very helpful. :)

the girl in the red shoes said...

LOVED your post on the vintage apple! My 6 month old is named Hudson too! Your kiddos are adorable!