March 29, 2013

Operation Easter Basket



Today I'm linking up with The Good Life for her Easter Basket Blog Hop!

I love, love, love the personalized Easter baskets from Pottery Barn Kids.
But until I'm working again, I can't seem to spend that $ on a basket.

So I found these similar ones from Michael's.
You know I love myself some gingham!
And I of course love that they match.

Reagan's Basket



Bubble Bath Minis (Target), Jake Plush (Target), Veggie Tales Pirate Movie (Michael's), Painting Kit (Michael's), Magnifying Glass (Michael's), 2 Jake and the Neverland Pirate Books (Michael's), Peter Pan Book (Target), Chocolate Bunny (Target), Wind Dancer (Michael's)

Harper's Basket



Easter Bunny Ears (Target), Alice in Wonderland Book (Target), Easter Board Book (Barnes and Noble), Pat the Bunny Plush (Barnes and Noble), Pat the Bunny Book (Barnes and Noble), Barney's Egg-celent Adventure Movie (Michael's) , Teether (Target), Baby Toothbrush/Paste (Target)

Hudson's Basket



Spot Plush (Barnes and Noble), Where's Spot Book (Barnes and Noble), Bunny Book (Barnes and Noble), Bunny Ears (Target), Pocoyo Movie (Michael's), Baby Toothbrush/Paste (Target), Teether (Target)

 Want to look back and see what the Easter Bunny brought Reagan in year's past?

Reagan's 1st Easter
(Reagan was 1 week old)

Reagan's 2nd Easter
(1 year old)
We were packing/moving and I couldn't find his basket- so I got a bucket!


Reagan's 3rd Easter
(2 years old)
Holy candy Mama! What was Momma that silly bunny thinking?!


Last year's basket
(3 year's old)


What kind of goodies is the Easter Bunny bringing your little ones?

6 comments:

Amy said...

I love all three baskets! I am actually going out this afternoon to finish up my shopping. Kase just needs a couple more things. Then I will definitely be linking up and sharing what they're getting :)

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Oh, I love Easter baskets too and they make some of the cutest. My kids had Pat the Bunny book too, so, so sweet. Looks like all is ready for a fun filled Easter at your house. Blessings abundant!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

I bought the same basket for Avery. Send the lining to me after Easter and I'll embroider them for you.

Sara said...

Love the matching Easter baskets. Bubble bath is such a good idea. I need to keep this in mind for next year.

Brittney said...

The baskets look so cute!!

Hannah/ Mommarazzi said...

I love all the baskets & that they all match :) such cute stuff inside!