March 18, 2013

Spring Bucket List

Simply Smithwick


Today I am linking up with some sweet blog friends for their Spring Link Up.
We are supposed to write about our Spring Bucket List.

I LOVE everything about Spring.
Here are some things I really looking forward to:

(1)
Family Birthday Celebrations

Both sides of our family have a ton of March/April birthdays.
Its always fun to get everyone together!


(2)
Easter Egg Hunts

Between family hunts, neighborhood hunts, and our church hunt Reagan should be a pro!



(3)
Dying Eggs

I completely ran out of time to do it last year.
But Reagan is super excited to do it again this year!

(Reagan-2 years old)

(4)
Picnics in the Park

We love enjoying the nice weather (before it gets too hot) as a family outdoors.


(5)
Enjoying the Backyard

We rearranged some of the patio furniture and we've really been enjoying time outside. 


(6)
Reagan's 4th Birthday Party

Reagan's birthday is just a few weeks away.
I can't believe my baby will be 4!


Reagan at his 3rd birthday party

What are you looking forward to this Spring?

7 comments:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Your little family is just too cute and you always bring a smile to my face when I stop by. But, you need to get in front of the camera sometimes. :o)

Sounds like a fun Spring around your place. I love Spring, it makes me happy just thinking about it.

Happy week!

Unknown said...

Love this idea! Might have to come up with a bucket list myself!

Caroline said...

Sounds like a fun time! :)

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

5 years old? How? Looks like a lot of fun things coming up for you!

J and A said...

Love this! I love dying eggs! I need to do that with my niece! Thanks for linking up!!

Carolyn said...

What a great list! I'm a little partial to spring birthdays too! HAHA :) Thanks for linking up!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

awe love your list! :)
-wHiT