March 15, 2013

More Reagan video fun....

Just in case you were looking for more cute videos of Reagan....
You're in luck.
2 more for you!

Back story :
I got this dancing flower from a student years ago for Valentines day.
Reagan immediately fell in love with it and danced with the song.
Here is a video of Reagan at 1 1/2 years old dancing to it.


And even years later he still loves dancing to the flower.
I filmed this video a couple of weeks ago.


PS- does anyone know how I can save videos from my Facebook to the computer? I uploaded a bunch of videos of baby Reagan from my cell phone and uploaded them to Facebook throughout the years. And now I cant save them to my computer. Anyone have any suggestions?!?

1 comment:

Amy said...

OMG, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Who is he learning those moves from? :)

I upload all my videos onto my You Tube page for now. I can set it as private or public if I don't want other people to see them. I like having them all there, even the ones that aren't great and I don't want to share on Facebook or the blog. I'm sure there are better ideas, but I don't know them so I will see if anyone else comments. But You Tube is a start I guess :)