March 7, 2013

Reagan's Birthday Wishlist

I can't believe Reagan is turning 4 in one month! 

Everyone is always asking what he wants/what he is "into" these days.

So here are some ideas for his birthday:

(1)
Clothes- size 5T

(2)
Pre-School age games

Such as:




(3)
Toys 
Such as:





(4)
Books

Pete the Cat series
Where the Wild Things Are
If You Give a Cat a Cupcake
Llama Llama Time to Share
How I Became a Pirate
If you Give a Dog a Donut
Goodnight Goodnight Construction Site
How do Dinosaurs series

(5)
Other

Science kits




Dream Items:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a sweet momma! I love reading your blog posts and getting ideas from you. :)

Sara said...

I think every little boy wants that pig game. I know my little guy wants a game called doggie doo. It's about a pooping dog and I find it totally gross.