June 27, 2010
June 25, 2010
I will now pass the awards on to (Trying to spread the love around.. don't think Ive given any awards to these lovely ladies yet and they are some of my fave reads!):
Kelsey @ The Seattle Smiths
Gretchen @ T&Plus3
Heather @ Step Inside
Lauren @ Simple Yet Classic
Mrs. Ruby @ Ruby Red Slippers
Julie @ Brown Eyed Belle
Brit @ Dave and Brit Plus One
Jessica @ In the Sky with Diamonds
Beth @ Just Me and My Life
Melanie @ C'est La Vie
There has been a lot of this:
This is really the first show Reagan has been into and really watches. This week he has really started enjoying it. He sits in his little pottery barn chair and rocks his head to the beat. This kid loves music/dancing!
And not enough of this:
June 21, 2010
June 20, 2010
My dad reading a book to Reagan... too cute!
My younger sister Meg and I with Dad.
June 19, 2010
June 17, 2010
Rules (so simple!):
1. Give award to 10 sweet bloggers that you love
2. Make a post about award, mentioning person who gave it to you
3. Put the award on your blog
And here is the part where I get to pass along the award to 10 of my favorites.
June 15, 2010
June 13, 2010
We came home and had some dinner and then got a wonderful surprise! My parents stopped in on their way home from the airport. They have been gone to Canada for the last week. You should have seen Reagan. He was so happy. His mouth dropped to the floor and he ran around trying to find any toy he could to bring to show his Mimi and Paka. It was very cute. After he got changed into his new nightshirt from Canada , he crashed and burned. We watched the movie, " Shutter Island"- way confusing but good. I think I will need to watch it again to understand it better.
June 12, 2010
Tonight we decided to go to dinner at a salad bar/buffet place called Sweet Tomatoes. It was quite an experience. The place was full of older people and Reagan was in rare form. He was such a clown. He discovered a table of kids behind us and he was screaming yibber yabber at them. After each screech they would roll over laughing, which just egged him on. People from all over were checking out our section, wondering what on earth was going on. It was slightly emberassing! Then each old couple felt the need to stop by our table on the way out and comment on his hair, his demenor, etc.. He just ate the attention up. I think we have a future class-clown on our hands!
June 10, 2010
Us with all the boys!
Megan and her boys.
Jenny and Peyton
Reagan and I
June 9, 2010
June 7, 2010
We came home and ate some lunch then picked up Mimi to run to the teacher store.
June 4, 2010
Here are the questions...
1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?
2. What do you love most about your home?Hmm lots to love about our home. I love the pretty tile and wood floors and I love, love, love the openess of the house. Its perfect for our little family!
3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?Do I like to read? Pleeeaaasssee!! I love it! My favorite kinds of books are chic-lit books but I also love historical fiction. Check out my bookshelf on the right to see what I have been reading lately!!
4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?I am not very adventurous when it comes to food!! So probably the grosses thing I've eaten is calamari... My mom loves it and always orders it. It is seriously so gross to me!
5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?