June 10, 2010

Playdate Thursday

Today Reagan and I went to my friend Megan's house for a playdate. She has two adorable little boys (Noah-2years and Owen-4 months). It is so crazy to think that we have been friends since we were in sixth grade. I have so many amazing memories with this girl and it is so fun to see our boys becoming friends! I hope they grow up to have a fabulous friendship like we do!

Our friend Jenny and her precious son Peyton also came to play. Jenny and I met during college as we took the same Early Childhood classes together. It was a small world that she was friends with Megan too! The three of us have on going Olive Garden dates every once in awhile.... but now they have to be more focused on the kids! I'm excited for many more of these "playdates/chat date" in the future!

Us with all the boys!
Megan and her boys.
Jenny and Peyton
Reagan and I

1 comment:

Jenny said...

It was a fun time for sure!! xoxo