March 11, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

Today is Nick and my 7th wedding anniversary.



7 years.
I can not believe it.

7 years seems like a really long time.
But then again it seems like a tiny fraction of our life.
We still have so much time together.

We've gone through so much together in our 7 years married.

Two houses
Two cities
Two dogs
Three kids
1 miscarriage
7 cars 
3 jobs

And each year our love changes and grows stronger.

Our anniversaries used to consist of romantic dinners and candle light.
Talk about change.
Our anniversary dinner tonight consisted of 3 kids under 3 piled into a booth with us at a noisy/family friendly restaurant. We laughed at how our life has changed.
And then we high-fived.
We've come a long way.

But I wouldn't change a thing.
I love our life together.
I love my husband.
And I love the children that we have created together.

Happy Anniversary Nick.
I love you! 




4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary! Oh & I love that you & Nick high five! So, do Luke & I. So much so that when we got our pre-marital counseling test that we had to take back we scored a 100% on the communication & high on the other categories as well. As we were leaving our Pastor's office we high fived & had no idea that he saw us out his window. So, on our wedding day he brought up this story during our ceremony & said he knew we were meant to be from the high five! ha! ;)

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary!!!!

Amber said...

Love this!!!! Happy Anniversary!!

Victoria said...

SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Love you all!!!!!!!