March 16, 2013

Spring Break

This week was Spring Break for many of my friends and family.
Even though I'm not working, I celebrated right along with them!

We had amazing weather here and we spent much of the time outdoors!

Sunday

We did yard work and played outside during the day.
That night I joined friends for dinner at California Pizza Kitchen.
It's always so good to catch up and get some good girl talk!


Monday

My friend Megan and her 2 boys came over for a play date. The boys played outside for hours while Megan and I loved on the babies and caught up.  It was really a great day.  Reagan is smack dab in the middle of her two boys and plays really well with both of them.


Owen and Reagan in the sandbox.


Noah and Reagan rocking.


I just love that above picture.
It totally sums up our day.

Tuesday

Tuesday we went to the zoo with my Mom, sister Meg, and Charlotte.
We've had a zoo membership for years. I've always loved the zoo and Reagan is turning into a regular zoo fanatic himself. The morning started off rocky - we started unloading the van to see my stroller (the snap and go) was broken! The wheel had completely broken off. So weird.  Thankfully I keep our 2 Baby Bjorns in the car- so we just decided to carry the babies. 


My Mom with the boys.


Checking out the monkeys.


Sweet Charlotte.


My Mom and I with the twins.


Us with Reagan too.


How precious are these two cousins?

Nick came home sick with the stomach flu that afternoon and I spent the evening taking care of all the kids and him.  Lordy was I tired that night! 

Wednesday

Wednesday was a pretty laid back.
Reagan went to school for class picture day and I hung out at home with the babies.
Nick stayed home as well, but spent most of the day quartined in the other room.

I went to Buy Buy Baby and they let me return the broken stroller.
I got a new stroller.
I love it.


Thursday

My friend Holly got a new puppy and came over to let us visit with her.
We loved gushing on the sweet Bella and catching up.




Later that morning we went to the Railroad Park for a little picnic and playtime.





Friday

Friday I had lunch and shopping with my Mom, sister Meg, Charlotte, and the twins.

 Little Charlotte is sure a diva in training.

Mom and the next generation of ladies who lunch!

 Us


Saturday

Today Reagan and I went to his friend Peyton's 3rd Birthday Party.
It was seriously such a fun birthday.
Reagan played for hours with his friends and I talked and talked with my friends.




If you were on Spring Break this past week, I hope you had a great one!
I look forward to catching up on my blog reading this week! 

3 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

What a fun week for you! Ours was nothing of the sort...haha! :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

It sounds like you had a really fun week! Plus, your weather looks amazing!

Sylvia said...

Was it the stroller that we bought that broke? That is disappointing. It should last longer than 5 months! I'm glad you found one you like.