March 5, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday


I thought for this week's Trendy Tot Tuesday, I'd share what my babes wore this week.

Most days I captured the twins but a couple of days I was able to capture Reagan.
The mornings before he headed off to Mimi's or school tend to be crazy and I can't get my camera out and take a picture before he leaves. And then when he gets home, he's covered in dirt, paint, and food- gotta love a 3 year old.

What my kids wore this week

Tuesday:


Reagan: Carter's long sleeve tee and Old Navy Jeans
Hudson: Gymboree polo and corduroy pants
Harper: Children's Place dress and bloomers , Bow from Basically Bows

Wednesday:



Harper: Old Navy top and skirt , Bow from Basically Bows
Hudson: Circo top and shorts from Target

Thursday:



Hudson: Carters outfit
Harper: Old Navy shirt and shorts , Bow from Banner Boutique

Friday:





Harper: Carters shirt and bloomers, Bow from Banner Boutique
Hudson: Carters shirt and shorts
Reagan:Shirt and Shorts from Target

Saturday:



Harper: Nordstrom dress and bloomers, Bow from Basically Bows
Reagan: Tee from Old Navy, Shorts from Children's Place
Hudson: Carters shirt and Old Navy shorts

Sunday:



Harper: Carters outfit and Bow from Banner Boutique
Reagan: Shirt and Shorts from Gymboree
Hudson: Shirt from Carters and Pants from Children's Place

Monday:



Hudson: Taggies outfit
Harper: Old Navy outfit and Carters bow

12 comments:

Kristen said...

They always look so cute!

It is crazy how much alike Harper and Hudson look in some photos, and how different they look in others!

Shawna said...

Oh my, they look so cute in their matching navy and white stripes! Well, they all looked cute every day :-)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

They are so cute!
I wish we had your weather!

Chrissy said...

Absolutely adorable kiddos!

Unknown said...

Love your daughters hairbows!!

Mandi Richards said...

I love the cute boy/girl matching! Not to matchy, but still similar!

Kelly Slater said...

They are adorable! I love the 5 months pic, and the little tie on little man! They are very stylish! :o) Newest follower from the link up!

Ashley Brickner said...

ALL three of them are just adorable! So glad to have found your blog! New follower!

Megan said...

I LOVE when you coordinate the twins outfits!!!! They are just so precious!! I can't believe how much the boys look alike too!!

As always all 3 are so darn cute!!!!! :) Thanks for linking up with us!! :)

Lindsay Pavkovich said...

Oh my! I am DYING at how cute your kids are. The picture of the twins where it looks like they're holding hands? I can't get over it!

They are all so cute!

We are glad you linked up with us on Tuesday, I hope to see more of your kiddos!

Modern Camelot said...

Hudson's little tie polo is the cutest thing, and I love how they coordinate so wellw ithout being matchy - so cute!

Victoria said...

I swear!!! These kids always look adorable!!!!!