November 14, 2010

Our Weekend....

Hope that you all had a wonderful weekend!

I can't believe it is mid-November already! Time is flying! We had a nice weekend.

Friday night we went to my parents' house for their annual Chili dinner. Mom makes the best chili and it is always the sure sign that fall is here. Unfortunately my older sister and her hubby and kids couldn't come due to a bug... so it was just a small group but very delicious. (Sorry I didn't take out my camera once- rare I know!)

Saturday my friends Holly, Kelli, and Lisa and I threw a baby shower for our other friend Kate. Kate is preggo with her second boy and is due on Christmas Eve. What a special gift! Here are some pictures from the shower! We had a great time.

These are my fave girls from work. I LOVE my friends!

More of us from the shower.
Miss Kate


















Kate and I were both hired at the same time for our first jobs! We have been on the first grade team at our school for 6 years! So lucky to have her as a friend! :)

Today Nick's Dad and Step Mom went to the AZ Cardinal game so we watched their baby boy Cooper (11 months). We had such fun chasing around Coop and Reagan all through the house. It was cute to see Reagan interact with another little one!

Uncle Cooper and Reagan


Go Cards!
Nick and his baby brother

The boys played and played

I'm somewhat dreading this week... I should be thankful that it is only this week and then 2 days of school before Thanksgiving break...but I'm ready N.O.W! Have a wonderful week friends!!


2 comments:

Jamie said...

Looks like y'all had a wonderful weekend!

Mrs. Fine said...

What a great weekend! Happy week! :-)