November 10, 2010

What I'm Loving...

It's Wednesday and I'm Loving a Lot!

I'm loving that tomorrow is Veterans day and we do not have school! I am excited to start Christmas shopping and spend the day with my Mom and sister Meg.

I'm loving that even though I feel wimpy ... it is finally cold! I busted out my winter jacket for school this morning!

I'm loving that last night Reagan said "Mimi" for the first time! And my mom was there to hear it.... it was precious!

I'm loving that this sweet boy really loves giving me kisses lately. I can't get enough.


I'm loving that my wonderful husband works so hard to take care of his family! They just had big layoffs at his job and we are majorly thanking God that he was safe!


I'm loving that I decided to get one of my old favorite books (A Prayer for Owen Meany) at the library on cd... It's been a long time since I read it and I forgot how good it is!
Lastly, I'm loving all the Christmas catalogs coming in the mail! So fun!
What are you loving today? Link up with Jamie and play along!

9 comments:

star said...

Your little boy is so cute!

Hayley said...

Enjoy your day off! Sounds like a good excuse to get a mani/pedi!

Gladys said...

How nice...a relaxing day at home! Enjoy!

Jenny said...

How exciting he said Mimi! Your mom must be over the moon. I can't wait for those moments to start happening! :)

Mrs. Ruby said...

Aww. "Mimi" - how precious that Mimi was there to hear it!
And yeah for NO SCHOOL or WORK on Veterans Day!!! :)

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE!!! Have fun shopping, I LOVE LOVE this time of year! I bet Christmas will be so much fun this year since Reagan is older now!! Hey, will you email me or FB message me your address for so I can send you a Christmas card? XO

Ms. Emmy N said...

I am so excited for Christmas time, and shopping and music! The holiday's will be so much fun for Reagan this year!!

Glad it's finally cooling off for you guys in AZ, and so happy Nick's job is safe! Hope you have a great weekend, Mandy!!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along :)

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Victoria said...

I am loving your blog!! You are so much fun to follow, and for heavens sake, you are my daughter!!!!