November 24, 2010

Day 3 of Christmas Blog Challenge


Today for The 12 Days of Christmas we are supposed to write about some of our most memorable Christmas gifts. I decided to take a walk down memory lane. Did you receive any of these during Christmas as a child? These were some of my favorites!

I used to love reading these books as a little girl. One Christmas I got a ton of them and I couldn't wait to start reading.

One year Santa brought Meg and I a Nintendo. We thought it was the coolest gift ever. We played Tetris and Mario till our fingers turned blue!

Another Christmas I got a keyboard. I thought it was so awesome.


Another year my sister and I got these dolls. They were so cool. You would put them under water to see if they were a girl or boy. So cute.


This was another fave. We thought they were so adorable.

As I got older my favorite gifts turned into things like these:





What were some of your favorite gifts?
Play Along with Aly and Molly!

4 comments:

LindseyJane said...

Mandy- AH!! The Babysitters Little Sisters book totally brought me down memory lane- I LOVED THOSE BOOKS!! SO MUCH! wow- Love it...

Kit said...

Great gift to love!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Gladys said...

OMG...what a trip down memory lane! I loved the Babysitters books! I think I read the whole series...that and Sweet Valley High...do you remember that one?

Jamie said...

Oh I just loved BSC books and old school Nintendo!