October 18, 2011

Disneyland.....Day 4

Hi! I'm back with the recap of our last day in Disneyland.
It was another early morning as we participated in the Morning Madness (early entrance). Again, we went straight to Fantasy Land and rode the rides there with little wait.



 I loved their character pumpkins!


At 9:30 we headed to California Adventure to get our Fast Pass for the World of Color show and get in line for the Toy Story Mania.

On the way to Toy Story Mania we took some pictures and rode the new Little Mermaid ride!
 It was super cute!


The line for Toy Story Mania was out of control. So Nick stood in line while Reagan and I explored a little and rode another Merry-Go-Round.


Finally it was our turn for the new Toy Story Mania ride. And boy was it worth it. So fun!





We walked around some more and had pizza for lunch. 
We also watched a little show with the green army men from Toy Story.

Next we saw the Aladdin show. It was a great, Broadway-like show. We had wonderful seats and the characters even walked around our seats.  Reagan did pretty well, but got antsy towards the end. He wasn't familiar with the characters and didn't really understand! But I loved it!

( I couldn't take pics during the show, but here is a shot of how close we were to the stage!)

After the show we were all beat. So back to the hotel it was for naps!

After naptime we came back to California Adventure for the night.


 We were excited to meet up with our friends the Hulihee family. They had just started their Disney vacation as we were ending. But we had a fun dinner and rode some rides together.
 Owen, Noah, and Reagan

 Waiting in line for Monsters Inc. Ride

That night we used our Fast Pass to watch the World of Color show.  I had heard wonderful things about it and Star totally recommended it.  I thought it was beautiful but found it hard for a shorty like me to see. I think Reagan had the right idea sitting on Nick's shoulders. The pictures I took didn't come out- but here is a video I shot. 

After that the park closed and it was time to head back to the hotel.
We had a wonderful vacation and I feel so lucky to have been!



No comments: