October 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's been a few weeks since I've linked up with sweet Jamie for her weekly WILW! So, here goes...
I'm loving my fall break memories!
We had wonderful time in Disneyland and couldn't have asked for a better vacation.
I'm loving Saturday's trip to the pumpkin patch!
Although it was hot, hot, hot (almost 100 degrees!)-- we still were able to go on a hay ride, visit the petting zoo, ride horses, and pick out the perfect pumpkin.
Here is a shot of Reagan and I last year at the pumpkin patch:
Aww he seems so little! 

I'm loving that our annual pumpkin party is this weekend! We have about 25 friends and family members plus 10 kids coming over to carve pumpkins, play games, and eat! I hope I am able to kick this cold before it's time to play hostess!
Here are some pictures from pumpkin parties past:

(2 years ago)

 (Last year)

I'm loving Pinterest!
I attempted some fall crafts totally, 100 percent copied from Pinterest:

Lastly, I'm loving the sweet person (whoever you are) who nominated me for one of the top 25 Mommy/Teacher bloggers on Circle of Moms.  I'm also loving all of you sweet friends who are voting for me each day!
What are you loving today? Link up with Jamie and share!
XXOO Mandy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Im loving your blog!

Fash Boulevard said...

oh my goodness, these photos are so stinking cute. so happy I came across your blog. totally following. I'd love if you'd check out my style and fashion blog and see if you'd like to follow. I'd love to hear what you think of my JewelMint photo shoot. thanks love. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist.

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Love your pumpkins and wreath...too cute!