July 22, 2013

Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics

Have you seen these new Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics?

I may live under a rock because I had not seen them until recently.
First I saw the house guests wearing matching "bracelets" on their arms during this season's Big Brother. Nick and I both commented that these must be the new "friendship bracelet" trend. Uh duh. Again- see, living under a rock. 


And then literally the next day I got my package from Influenster that included a set of these Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics. 
It hit me-  oooh these trendsetters are wearing hair ties! 


I tried one out and immediately fell in love.  They work better than my regular hair ties. I'm not even joking. I have a head full of long, thick hair. And these puppies hold up my mane without leaving a single "dent" in the hair.  
It works for pony tails but my go-to look is my hair thrown back into a messy knot.  
You know the look. 
I've got 3 kids under 4 years old I'm trying to wrangle.
 Blow drying and straightening on the reg ? 
Ain't nobody got time for that. 



Anyway. I just thought I'd share about this awesome new product I recently discovered. 
Have you tried these yet?


No comments: