July 14, 2013

New Dance Studio in Scottsdale!

Hi everyone!
I have something exciting to share with my local Arizona followers!

One of my sweet friends Jenni that I met through my Mothers of Multiples group is opening her own dance studio here in Scottsdale. She is seriously the sweetest and has so much experience.  I can't wait for Harper to get a little older to sign her up for dance here! 

Here is a little bit about Jenni and the studio.

*******

If you want to get your kids involved in dance or haven't been happy with the studio that you are at, come check out Dancers Domain.  Owner Jenni Hall has been teaching for over 13 years and has run competitive programs in the valley for 6 years.  It has been Jenni's vision to create a dance studio that not only builds a dancer's technique and style, but also works on the dancer's overall confidence in and out of the studio.

The staff will nurture each dancer's passion for the art while providing a safe environment for personal growth.  It is their goal to not only build strong dancers, but strong men and women.

The grand opening is THIS SATURDAY, July 20th from 12-3.
This is a great opportunity to meet the staff and see the facility.
There will be food, drinks, giveaways, and raffle prizes.


The studio is located at 13610 N. Scottsdale Road. Ste.20. Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Or visit the website www.dancerdomainaz.com

*******

Best of luck to Jenni and Dancers Domain!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are the best Mandy! Thank you so much.

Victoria said...

Shoot!!!! I won't be available to go or I would so go!!!! Maybe Meg and Charlotte will go check it out!!!! I think Charlie may be a future dancer!!!!

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Oh, love the name and wish her all the best for sure! My little Princess is starting dance this year. Happy week to you!