April 15, 2013

My 2 Cents about Blogging

(1)
Please, please, please.
If you still have a no-reply email address, please change it.
I love getting your comments/questions.
And I always try to email you back.

But guess what?
When I try to email many of you back, I can't.
Your emails are not linked up!
And many of you are bloggers! 

Do you need to know how to do it?
Here ya go! 

How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.

Thank you!!

(2)
Thanks to everyone who blogged about Google Reader leaving blogland.
I was living in a bubble and hadn't heard anything.
To be honest, I still don't completely understand it.
But I decided to jump ship like you -- and I have switched all my blogs to "Blog Lovin".

If you switching to the BlogLovin bandwagon, add me here!

Follow on Bloglovin

(3)

I have a selfish favor. 
I love to comment on many of your blogs.
But I get frustrated when I come across the word verification.
I swear. It's gibberish and 9 times out of 10 I spell it wrong. And it won't let me comment.
So guess what? Sometimes I just quit.
Sorry.

Want to fix it and don't know how?
Ta Da!

Go to your Settings
Click on Posts and Comments
Click No for Word Verification!

Thanks in advance friends! 

4 comments:

Cari said...

Yes ! Yes! Yes!

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Oh, it aggravates the "daylites" out of me when I can't email folks in response to their comment. Thank you for addressing this and hopefully it will do some good.

And, I hate word verification too for the very reason you stated.

Good job my dear!

Amber said...

A to the men girl

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the lesson in "fixing" this stuff. I still don't think I have it right!