April 5, 2013

A look back at Reagan's birthday parties...

Today is Reagan's birthday party!
Per his request, it's a Jake and the Neverland Pirates party.



I will be back with pictures and details about the party, but until then here is a look back at his past parties! 


Reagan's First Birthday Party

I knew that he was too little to care about what the theme would be, so I chose a farm party.  I picked a park that was near where we lived that had a farm-themed playground. Perfect!

Most of the guests were family and my friends and their kids.  Reagan did have a couple of boys that went to the same sitter. I asked everyone to dress in farm attire and I just loved it all!




Reagan's Second Birthday Party

For Reagan's second birthday party we decided to do an Elmo party.  Reagan was obsessed with Elmo so that was a no brainer.  We had it at a local park and the kids played on the playground.

I loved this party so much! Especially the party favors the kids got to take home!
We had lots of family and friends at the party. It was a perfect day.




Reagan's Third Birthday Party

Last year Reagan decided he wanted a train birthday party. He wasn't very much into Thomas the Train, just trains in general.  So I knew I didn't want to go down the "Thomas" route.  We had the party at our city's train park and they did most of the work.  (They organized games, took the kids on train rides, etc.)  Which was awesome since I was in the first trimester of pregnancy with the twins and TOTALLY exhausted/sick. 

There were lots of kids at this party and they had a great time having activities!



4 comments:

lori said...

all of his parties have been adorable... i especially LOVE the train one!

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

My little Grandson loves Jake too and he was 4 last Oct.

Birthday parties are truly "events" now days. Such cute themes and invitations available.

Still don't see how you do it all and do it so well. Happy weekend!

Victoria said...

So much fun to look at the past parties! Such a lucky little boy!!!!

SugarFreeAsh said...

Love the birthday ideas! Thanks for sharing!