Yesterday was Reagan's 4th Birthday.
He woke up to a room full of balloons.
His response was, "There is something wrong. There are balloons in my room."
Mommy and Daddy put them there!
Balloon fun in his room.
Nick took the day off of work so we could celebrate the big birthday!
In the morning we went to Pump It Up for a "Pirate Play date".
It was perfect for our little pirate-loving-man.
We invited Cooper and Grandma Lisa to join us as well!
Cooper and Reagan had 2 hours of sliding, bouncing, climbing, chasing, fun.
1. Climbing the ladder. 2. Whee 3. Cooper playing 4. Trying to get a pic of them both was impossible!
1. Grandma Lisa and the boys in the wind machine 2. Playing tee-ball in the bounce area 3. Whee 4.The babies just watching it all
1. Make a road 2. Walking the plank 3. Opening the treasure chest 4. Finding treasure
Holding the pirate map he made
After Pump It Up, we took the boys to Peter Piper Pizza for lunch.
The boys had worked up quite an appetite!
After lunch they played rides and games together.
1. Silly boys 2. Merry go round 3. Trying to play the big boy games 4. Best buds
After a few hours there, we said goodbye and headed back home.
We hung out for a bit before it was time for dinner.
Reagan requested Chick-fil-a at the park.
I just love them.
After the park we came home to open presents and have cake.
1. Opening cards. 2. Madagascar 3 3/4. A scooter
Testing it out!
It was such a fun day with our little man, full of his favorite things.
It just melted my heart to hear him say repeatedly , " This is the best day ever!"
Happy Birthday Reagan James!
We love you!