August 5, 2011

True Life, I'm a General Blogger!

I've seen a bunch of my blogger friends linking up with Mrs. Monologues and Fabulous but Evil today for their blogger-introduction-linky party!


So... never wanting to be left out... I will join in too!

Hi!

My name is Mandy.

If you are new to my blog, here are some important things to get you started....
1. I am 29 years old. (OMG- no way will I be 30 this year. Wow)




2. I have been married to Nick for 5 years.


(Wild frat boy prez marries good girl (sometimes) sorority prez... that story)


You can read about our wedding here. Wedding Post
3. We have a 2 year old son named Reagan.


Yes, he was named after the president. Yes, I am kind of obsessed with him (my kid, not the prez).






4. I teach 1st Grade and love, love, love it.


I start my 7th year on Monday!




You can read some of my school posts here and here and here.

I seriously work with the best girls ever!
Love this pic of Reagan and my class.

5. I am extremely close to my family.


Too some, maybe too close.


We think we are like the Kardashians. Just saying.

My little sister, my mom, and I are BFFs!

The whole clan. In our 4th of July garb- obv!
6. I'm pretty much obsessed with reality tv and all things pop culture.

For being a pretty conservative girl, I love pretty wild stuff. I love hip hop, Britney, Lady Gaga, have a little bit of a trucker's mouth, and married Nick- reformed "bad boy".

NBD- totally here with Gaga and Bethenny.
Just a typical day. ;)


That's me in a nutshell.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Amber said...

ummm...I loooove Bethenny! I am so mad that my local liqour store doesn't carry her skinny girl maragarita, of course it's not hers anymore cuz she sold it for like a bajillion dollars. Love your blog!
http://amber-bugsbarbiesandweddedbliss.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Mama said...

I love everything about you!!! What a fun link up!

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

1) I love your dress in the 4th of July pic!

2) I love that you are super close to your family - the Kardashians crack me up!!

Unknown said...

I am so glad you decided to link up! So excited to read more of your posts!!