August 21, 2011

Our Weekend

Here is an overview of our weekend through pics.

I've got a sick little guy on my hands right now, so this will be short and sweet!



Hope you all had a great weekend!



Friday Night

I was ex-hausted from school and Nick was ampted to watch his 2 fave teams play so we stayed home and watched the Packers/Cards game.

Saturday



Nick had to study for a test, so Reagan and I went to the Sea Life Aquarium.












After the aquarium we had lunch and rode the Merry-go-Round! (And for those of you blog regulars...no tears! He loved it this time!)



Sunday

Reagan and I woke up feeling pretty crappy. We slept all morning but went to my parents house in the pm. ( My family is trying to do Sunday Family Day where we all get together at my parents to eat and play). We went swimming and the kids played but boy Reagan started to really sound horrible. He is wheezing like a monster and has a fever. :(



So here we are now... stripped down to a diaper watching Go Diego Go. Poor baby!


3 comments:

Rachel said...

Feel better Rea Rea!

Anonymous said...

Hope you two are feeling better!!

Jamie said...

Awww I sure hope Reagan is feeling better!