August 31, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!





Hi friends!

It's Wednesday and since I haven't linked up in a while with sweet Jamie I thought I would do so today! What are you loving lately??


I'm loving that our Disneyland vacay is booked! I seriously can't wait to see Reagan's face when he sees his favorite characters in person. Any Disneyland advice you have would be greatly appreciated! (I've gotten a bit from facebook friends and the web.... but I would love any help!)



I'm loving that my sister is already 20 weeks! Half way till the baby arrives. Even better? Just 1 month until her gender reveal party! I would be happy with either a boy or a girl. If it's a girl I can finally spoil a little princess. If it's a boy, Reagan will have a built in little buddy. It's really a win-win!



I'm loving that this weekend is a 3day weekend! We don't have much planned- but that sounds heavenly to me!


I'm loving that October is right around the corner. We throw a pumpkin party for our friends and family every October and I'm getting excited!! I need to start planning that party! You can read about last year's party here and here .Then there is Halloween ! I think Reagan has decided on being Buzz this year. Need to get that ordered! Another October celebration ---- Nick turns 30! He says he doesn't want a party or anything, but I think I should plan something!



I'm loving the book I'm reading. The only problem is it is huge... and I still have like 200 pages left. Oh, and I have 3 library books on my nightstand- so I'd better get reading fast!




There is a ton I could write about right now... loving lots. But I need to log off and do some Etsy shopping. :) XXOO

3 comments:

J and A said...

I love etsy shopping! Gender reveal party sounds super fun.

Victoria said...

Read your library books first, ther is no reason to feell pressure to finish the other. Save it and go back to it!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Enjoy your day off tomorrow!