October 27, 2010

What I'm Loving Weds!

I can't believe it is Weds already! This week is flying by!


(1)
I'm Loving that my amazing parents got us a security/screen door installed today. It is already so nice having the fresh fall air blow in!! THANK YOU Mom and Dad!


(2)
I'm Loving that tomorrow is my sweet husband's birthday! He is taking off the day from work and hopefully enjoying himself! Tomorrow night my mom is babysitting Reagan so we can go out to eat dinner like adults!

(Check out this picture from like 4 years ago!)

(3)
I'm loving that Reagan has his first-ever school Halloween party on Friday. I am taking a half day at work so I can go and see the festivities. I'm not sure what to expect with a class full of 1 year olds but I wouldn't miss it!


(4)
I'm loving that I get to spend a fun filled weekend with my family. Friday night we may take Reagan to our church's fall festival (depending on how pooped he is). Saturday we are driving to Tucson to attend my cousin's baby shower, then driving back to Tempe to cheer on the Sun Devils for the ASU homecoming game. Sunday is Reagan's second Halloween , but the first one he can really participate in.


(Some pics from last year's homecoming game)

What are you loving today?
Link up with Jamie and let us know!!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along girl!

I love screen doors! How nice of your parents to get that for y'all :)

Hope you have a great day!

Mrs. Ruby said...

Umm. Could your little Reagan BE any cuter?!?!?!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Love the screen door! I'm loving FALL!! :)

Victoria said...

I am loving you, Nick and that beautiful child you have brought into our world!!!!

Mrs. Fine said...

I'm lovin' your Fall door display - how nice to come home to that! Have a wonderful weekend! :-)

Amy and Kyle said...

Hey Girl! I just gave you a blog award! Come visit me to check it out! :)