October 13, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday/D3FB

(1)
I am loving the fun day we had at the zoo! Reagan was in a fantastic mood, my sister Meg joined us again, and we had a blast seeing all of the animals. Here are a few pictures:

The adorable koala they have on loan from San Diego.
Reagan checking out the animals.
Reagan and his favorite- MONKEYS!

Reagan and my sister Megan.

Reagan and I with the elephant statue.

(2)

I am loving that I have 80 followers. I started this blog for family and friends, but it makes me happy that lots of people I have never met find our life interesting enough to follow. Thanks guys!


(3)

I am loving that I get to have a girls day on Friday with my mom and sister. Every break we try and devote one full day with one another. We are not sure what is on the agenda but it should be a great day full of laughs for sure!

(4)

I am loving that our pumpkin carving party is in two weekends! I spent last night making goodie bags for the kids coming. (The gifts on the right are for school and hostess gift for another party we are attending.) I love holiday parties!

Here is Reagan at the party last year.

(5)

I am loving flavored Tootsie Rolls. Sorry trick or treaters.... I pulled these babies out of the halloween bowl for ME! :) My favorite is the vanilla flavored one!



Join Jamie and play along with her "What I'm Loving Wednesday"!
Happy Hump Day Everyone!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along girl!

Glad y'all had a fun day! And Reagan in that pumpkin shirt?! SO cute!

Sarah said...

Oooh... I love flavored tootsie rolls, too! And those monkeys sure look like they're checking Reagan out :)

Ashleigh said...

cute goodie bags! a pumpkin carving party sounds like so much fun!

LindseyJane said...

LOVE tootsie rolls too- esp the vanilla!!

Hey...how do you link with someone and do those fun things...???

amywelborn said...

Your blog is so stinkin cute!

Okay, I must say, you are the first person I have ever "met" that liked the flavored tootsie rolls!! Haha! I can't stand them!

Raegan is such a doll!

Mrs. Mama said...

Such adorable pics, and looks like a great time.

And because I still have not figured out how to comment back through email... to answer your question, I purchased them off of ETSY... however I hear they are VERY easy to make as well!