October 24, 2010

2010 Pumpkin Party Set-up

Last night was our 2nd Annual Pumpkin Party! It was a lot of fun and Reagan and I have slept pretty much all day because we were so worn out. I will post more about the party, but until then... here are pics of the house as we were getting ready for the guests to arrive. Prepare for picture overload!!


Delicious cupcakes my sister Meg made.
Pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere!


The kids had fun walking through these streamers.All of Reagan's Halloween books ready to read!The mantle. I love the witch picture. It is from our family trip to Salem in 2007. The dining room table before all the food. Two of my favorite shelves.
Halloween music was playing and goodie bags were ready!
Reagan "helping" to set up the kid's craft table.
In front of our house.
Our entry into the house.
By the front door. Our friends and family brought lots of yummy food to nosh on!

The carving stations.

Come back tomorrow and I will post about the actual party! Until then, GO PACK GO! The Packers play the Vikes tonight. Also big congrats to the Rangers and Giants on heading to the World Series! Have a great Sunday friends!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

How fun! I love all the decorations and the food looks delicious!

Mrs. Fine said...

Those placemats are cute! I love planning for theme parties -- your decorations are great...can't wait to hear about the party!