August 12, 2011

Fill in the blanks Friday!


1. My most favorite birthday was ...... my 11 th birthday. I had a 50's themed birthday and all my friends came dressed in their poodle skirts and bows. My parents surprised us with a limo to drive us to a 50's diner where we ate hamburgers and drank milkshakes. We danced all around the resteraunt. So much fun! The limo took us home afterwards and we did all the normal bday stuff plus busted out my parents' v-cam to film some pretty rocking movies and commercials. Blackmail material. Seriously.


2. My worst birthday was .... hmmm I can't really think of a bad one! I've always been blessed to be surrounded by friends or family!


3. My favorite birthday memory is .... I dont know if I have a "favorite" but a goodie is definately receiving my MC Hammer tape at my 8th birthday party. Boom. Can't Touch This! We danced around the house for hours. Again- blackmail video- we may or may not have danced like strippers. Where we learned this... who knows?!

4. The best birthday present I've ever received.... When I was 16 I got a new car which was an amazing birthday present!


5. The best birthday present I've ever given was ... I love to give gifts... I think I have given Nick some pretty great birthday gifts! He loves watches and I love to get him different kinds.


6. Birthdays are ... amazing once you have kids! I have loved throwing Reagan birthday parties seriously can't get enough of kid parties!


7. My favorite age so far has been ... I loved, loved, loved 24! Nick and I got engaged, we got Hunter (our first dog), my parents got me a new car for graduation, I became a first grade teacher , and we moved into our first house! It was an exciting year to say the least!! :)

3 comments:

Jenn Bess said...

Okay I'm a little jealous of your 11th birthday! It sounds like so much fun!!!! Thanks for sharing! :) Your little guy is absolutely adorable, by the way!!

Jamie said...

Awww your 11th birthday sounds like so much fun :)

Hope you've had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I loved my 50s Halloween costume when I was about that age too! :) Sounds like you have had some amazing birthdays.