August 17, 2011

WILW



Thank goodness it's Wednesday!



Sorry I haven't blogged in a week... bad blogger! But here is a little bit of what I'm loving this week! Link up with Jamie to tell us what you are loving today!


I'm loving these odds and ends I made for our teacher bathrooms at school. I am co-chair of the social committee and decided we needed something new for the bathrooms. It is one of my first Pinterest things I actually made after pinning! Whoo Hoo! Here is to more crafting!


I am loving that it's almost time to find out the gender of my sister's baby! I am throwing her a gender reveal party in September for family and her best friends and I'm getting so excited. (You know me and party planning!)


I am loving last weekend. Friday night we went to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen then out for frozen yogurt. Saturday was spent working on school stuff, running errands, and swimming. Sunday was spent with my mom- lunch and movie (The Help....LOVED it!)

I am loving my wonderful hubby Nick. I get told just about every day from friends and family how luck (err spoiled) I am to have him. And I know it. I mean really. He irons our entire family's clothes. He cooks dinner for us every night. The list goes on and on.. I dont think he reads this blog. In fact Im pretty sure he has never seen it, haha. But if by chance he is reading it- I LOVE YOU!




I am loving adorable little boy Reagan. I swear, each day he gets smarter and smarter. Mom moment to brag..... he is 27 months and counts to 10, knows his abcs, and can sound out. No kidding- he was at the food court with my mom and saw a restraunt sign "Oskuna" or something. And he said "ah-sss-k--un-u" !! Now.. in an opposite end of the spectrum he still speaks pirate... ie. he says "aye" instead of "yes" all the time (not sure where this came from but he's been doing it since 1). And he still cant/wont say Elmo. He just rolls his tongue. Hmm..


I've been trying to upload the video of him singing... but it's been an hour and it still isn't uploaded. What on earth am I doing wrong?!?!

11 comments:

Faith said...

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your creative genius for the bathrooms!!!!

Raven said...

so do you secretly know the gender of your sis??? Or is she keeping it a secret until the shower? I love that idea!!

Lindsey said...

Did you see that video I posted a on fb a while ago about the gender reveal via cake. I couldn't stop smiling. It was so presh. I can't wait to see pics from the party! I'm throwing a baby shower next Saturday and I'm obsessing over the details! Agh I want to be a party planner as my profession!

Ashley said...

I love the idea of a gender reveal party, such a cute idea! visiting your blog from WILW ... cute blog :)

-Ashley

Mary and Dyer said...

I LOVE the crafts you made! The 'Keep Calm & Pretend this is on the Lesson Plan' signs are adorable!!

I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out the blog that I just started with my sister and follow us back!

Also, check out the giveaway we are doing for a Tiffany & Co. necklace!!

Blessings,

Kat
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Very cute new teacher signs :)

And your hubby sounds amazing!! All the ironing...send him my way, I've got some wrinkly clothes!!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along girl!

Love your little teacher crafts :)

We're going to see The Help this weekend and I can't wait!

Mrs. Julius said...

Hey Mandy! Thanks for following! I am now your new follower. :)

Wow, you husband is an awesome guy! My husband does a lot for us too but he doesn't iron clothes. lol.

Reagan is so cute. Sounds like a bright little guy. I can't wait till my son gets to that stage (well i can but you know what i mean). :)

anyhow, i hope you have a lovely weekend!

xoyeanxo

Sylvia said...

Glad to know I trained my son well!

Sherrie said...

Hi Mandy!

Your classroom looks amazing. I think you follow one of my noteaching blogs (that have not been updated much) I did not realize you were a teacher. Your son is adorable. :)

Chef in Training said...

Great post! I am loving your blog! I came across it while blog hopping and had to stay! I love making new blog friends! i am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
-Nikki
http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/