August 22, 2011

Meet the Teacher

Hi friends!

I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' for the Meet the Teacher link-up!


Tell us a little something about yourself......



My name is Mandy. I've been married to Nick for 5 years and we have a 2 year old son Reagan. I have 2 doggies -Hunter and Lily. I am super close with my family and actually live down the street (like literally 9 houses away) from my parents. I love the color pink, reading, reality tv, and hugs from my little man. I graduated from college in 2005 and got my Masters and Reading Endorsement in 2009.


Nick and I on our wedding day

Rea Rea on St Patricks Day last year.
How long have you been teaching?

This is my 7th year teaching! And all in the First Grade. I seriously ADORE first grade and will probably teach it forever!


You might not know....


If I wasn't a teacher I would probably be a party planner. I love it.




Pictures from Reagan's 2nd birthday party

What are you looking most forward this school year?

I'm looking forward to learning new things and trying them in my classroom! A new year is always a new adventure!!


What do you need to improve?

My main goal this year is math. I think I am a pretty good reading teacher and get my kids to benchmark or exceeds in that area. But I would like to try and move more kids in math!


What teaching supplies can you not live without?


Mr. Sketch markers, chart paper, children's books, music, bins and baskets, pocket charts, my chimes, etc. The list could go on and on!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Fun post! You'd definitely be a great party planner!

Lindsey said...

Loved this post! Reago is so cute! Jumping over to see his 1st and 2nd birthday pics.

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I love reading your blog :)