April 17, 2012

My Doppelganger

I'm joining up with Raven for her Doppelganger link-up!

First of all. I have to say I have been calling it a "dopplanger" for forever now.
Nick just informed me I was way off.
I like my name better. Dopp-le-gang-er sounds like a Harry Potter character or something.

Okay.
The only person I've ever been told I looked like was Tiffany Amber Theisan.
And that hasn't been for awhile now.
Thoughts?

So I was definitely interested to see who I got.
Are you ready?

Face
Match: 90%
Match: 88%
Match: 88%
Match: 83%
Match: 79%
Katherine HeiglAnne HecheMariah CareyTyra BanksClaudia Schiffer
Katherine Heigl
Anne Heche
Mariah Carey
Tyra Banks
Claudia Schiffer


Katherine Heigl?
Never thought of her.
Maybe I could see Mariah Carey?!
Thoughts?

So for fun, I did Nick...
Face

Match: 78%
Match: 76%
Match: 75%
Match: 74%
Match: 74%
Ralph FiennesDaniel Day-LewisKristin ChenowethWarren BeattyZinedine Zidane
Ralph Fiennes
Daniel Day-Lewis
Kristin Chenoweth
Warren Beatty
Zinedine Zidane

























Warren Beatty? Pretty handsome!
 But Kristin Chenoweth. haha Poor guy looks like a girl!

And then, I did Reagan....
Face
Match: 93%
Match: 91%
Match: 90%
Match: 89%
Match: 88%
Britney SpearsMadeleine AlbrightBonoAnne HecheGwen Stefani
Britney Spears
Madeleine Albright
Bono
Anne Heche
Gwen Stefani



Britney? Lucky little man.
Clearly he is a feminine looking boy. 

This has been pretty funny. Who is your dopp-le-ganger?!

4 comments:

Miss Kindergarten said...

Hahaha!! That's so funny! You and katherine have the same eyes!

Amber said...

I can def see Tiffany Theissen and Mariah Carey!!! Love!

Jenny said...

I'm cracking up so hard!!!

Tonya said...

I love your blog. I found it when I pinned a JITTER JUICE recipe. I can't find it on your blog though! I would love to use it for the first week of school next year. Do you have a way to search? Thanks so much!