February 23, 2011

WILW


Happy Wednesday!

I'm Loving that I am finally starting to feel better. It seems like I have been sick forever! I went to the dr last Tuesday and was told I had a sinus infection. I went back to school on Wednesday and I had 6 kids out with the stomach flu..... yikes! I took off Thursday because I was feeling horrible. Went back Friday.... prob not a great idea but its so hard to be absent when you are a teacher! I literally slept all weekend long... so much for a fun 3 day weekend! :( But anywho--- I still have a nasty cough but my energy is back so that is a plus! Bad news- my teamates are all out sick now! Ps I still have 3 kids out sick.... these germs are a nighmare in first grade!

I'm Loving that I get to see an old friend this weekend. My high school BFF/sorority sister Kristin is having her baby shower on Saturday. She lives in Cali but is having a shower here.... so happy to see her and her preggo belly. If only her gift would arrive from ETSY. I seriously hate waiting for packages!

This was us at another friend's wedding in 2009. I was 9 months preggo.
I'm Loving that my friend/sorority sister Ashley put one of my kid's Flat Stanley's on the news yesterday. She is a broadcaster is Chicago and is sweet enough to do this for my kiddos every year! They feel like superstars!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJZTbDhH230

I'm Loving my sweet boy. He is such a ham and keeps me smiling 24/7.

I'm also Loving this sweet boy.
He takes such good care of me and was amazing when I was out of commission this weekend!

What are you loving today?? Link up with Jamie and let us know!!

7 comments:

star said...

Glad you're feeling better! Your son is a total cutie!!

Mrs. Fine said...

So glad you're starting to feel better! It is tough being out, isn't it? Hope you have a great week next week! :-)

AMY said...

Love your blog! You lil boy is Adorable!
I'm a new follower from What I Love Wed.

Amy's Life @
www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along girl!

Glad you're feeling better! I know what you mean about being out...sometimes it's more work to write up plans and have to worry about the kiddos while you're out!

Ashley said...

Awww you were such a cute little preggo mama!

Jenny said...

I love that Flat Stanley was on the Chicago News! I can only imagine how excited your kiddos were!

Anonymous said...

Aw sweetie! I hope you're feeling 100% now! I totally agree it is so hard to be absent as the teacher, so much more planning goes into it and yet so much less is taught!!