February 26, 2011

More Flat Stanley

As you read below here ...... my class has been doing a Flat Stanley project. We got a couple more this week that I thought I would share with you. And at the end I took some pictures of the thank you notes my kiddos wrote. They seriously made my heart melt.


Flat Stanley went to Texas to visit my sorority sister Lindsey.
She made an adorable scrapbook of Stanley visiting a fire station.

She sent my sweet student lots of fire truck themed goodies.

Flat Stanley also went to visit another sorority sister of mine in Australia. She took him to the beach and a sent my student a bunch of Australia books!


Here are some of my favorite thank you notes my kids wrote.

"My heart is popping happy!"


" I love you so much in my whole life."
"No one ever gave me something as good as you."
"I love you with all my heart and wish you were a movie star."
"Go cheeseheads!"
Ummm pretty sure he means Packers!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Mr. Stanley! Cute kiddo's too ;)

Jamie said...

These are so great! I know your kiddos had lots of fun with Flat Stanley :)

Anonymous said...

My Flat Stanley is getting ready to be sent out this week :)