March 17, 2011

More Spring Break Fun....

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Wednesday my Mom and I took Reagan to get a shot at the doctor and then dropped him off at school. We then met my sister Meg for a girls day.
We started at Kierland Commons for shopping.

And then drove across the street to the Scottsdale Quarter for more shopping and lunch. Delish!

With full tummies and full arms of shopping bags we got back into the car and went to the salon to get manicures and pedicures. Pure bliss. I must admit it had been quite awhile for me!



We ran a few more errands after the mani/pedi's and then Meg and I layed out at the pool.
Such a wonderful day with my fave ladies!
Today Reagan and I joined friends for lunch at Red Robin!



The boys and their balloons - joy!
Us and our boys

Jackson, Jacob, and Reagan

(I was the only one NOT wearing green. I didnt have anything but a nice dress.. Ooops!)


Look how big baby Max is getting!
Only 1 more day of Spring Break! I can't believe how fast it has gone! Tear. Hope you all have a safe and fun St. Patrick's Day.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

it is great that you and your teacher friends are so close at school and away from school as well! what cute little kiddo's!