March 31, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday


I am truly so thankful for all of the blessings I have been given.

Here are a few things I am thankful for today:

I'm thankful for my sweet husband. He is working so hard and continues to be supported and thanked at work. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. There may be more good changes in his future.


I'm thankful for all of the sweet loved ones who celebrate birthdays this month. My Mother in Law celebrated a birthday earlier this month. And this week alone- my Mom, Father in Law, Older Sister, and Brother in Law all celebrated birthdays!! Happy Birthday to you all! We love you!

I'm thankful for the 2 amazing years God has blessed us with. Reagan is growing into such a big boy and I can't imagine my life without his hugs and giggles.

April 3, 2009
April 3, 2010

3 comments:

Jamie said...

What wonderful blessings :)

Love that picture of you and your hubby!

Megan said...

Love you guys! Can't wait to celebrate on Sunday. :)

Ashlie said...

So I haven't really got a chance to fully check out you blog but I saw that your little guy's name is Reagan and so is my daughter who is 2.5 yrs. I knew I had to follow you :-)

Ashlie