January 14, 2010

Time to change the blog....

Im no longer a 27 year old.... yesterday was my 28th birthday. It was a pretty uneventful day, but perfectly lovely none the less. I had a great day at work and was surprised throughout the morning with goodies from my wonderful friends. My first graders were amazingly sweet and gave me even more hugs throughout the day than they normally do (which is a lot!) My mom came to volunteer in my class like she does every Weds and she came bearing birthday cookies for the kiddos. She then went to the babysitter's to pick up Reagan and she watched him for the night so Nick and I could go out and celebrate. It was a nice day and made me feel very loved. (Not to mention coming home to the 60 something birthday messages on facebook- talk about a heart warmer!) This weekend we have a wedding to attend and then more birthday festivities with my family. Hope you all are having a wonderful week! :)

3 comments:

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

awwwww happy belated bday! what a sweet mom you have

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!! Sounds like it was a pretty awesome day! I had to change my blog too back in November....from 29 to 30. {yikes!} XOXO

Megan said...

Happy birthday again! I still remember your birthday party in 6th grade, wasn't that when we filmed the "soap opera?!" ahh, memories!