November 8, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013


A few weeks ago we took the kids to the pumpkin patch.
We went with Nick's dad, step-mom, and little brother Cooper.
We've gone to this particular patch the last 3 years and we've always had fun!
It is definitely one of our favorite things on our October Family Bucket List!

Here are some pictures I took that afternoon!

 My sweet girl was pretty unsure about the whole thing!
Ha. She is such a diva!

 Reagan couldn't wait to ride the horses again!

Grandma Lisa and Harper

 Reagan and Cooper - such buddies

Grandpa, Grandma, and the twins

 Cowpokes!

 Harper and I

 I just love this picture of Huddy staring at Nick!

 Hayride time!

First hayride for H&H



 My sweet boy

 Getting a picture of all 3 at the patch proved to be pretty difficult!



 Petting Zoo

 Games

Haymaze

 Water gun fights


Everyone had a great time!

2 comments:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

What a neat Pumpkin Patch! Great pics! Great memory making times!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Great pictures! I love their shirts!