November 11, 2013

More October Fun!

Boo!
We started the month off by "boo-ing" a couple of our neighbors! I've always done this at school, but never at home so we thought we'd give it a try. I saw it spread, but not hugely.  Hopefully next year will be better! 


Reagan was so excited when he got "boo-ed"! (My mom left him a surprise, rang the doorbell, and hid around the house until he discovered it." He was so stinking cute- screaming and fussing! "Someone knows everything that I love!!" Ha 


We were also "boo-ed" by a neighbor! 


Happy Birthday!
Nick celebrated his 32nd birthday! We had a little birthday lunch out without the kids and celebrated with cake that Reagan made at home.  Reagan really wanted to get Nick a new watch and was so adorable going to pick it out.  He felt like such a big kid.


We celebrated with Nick's Mom too. 
She made his favorite dinner and dessert and the kids all got some good grandparent time! 


PV Mom Fall Picnic
One Saturday was my mothers of multiples group picnic. Hudson woke up sick, so Nick stayed home with him while I took Reagan and Harper to the picnic. It was fun to catch up with my friends and Reagan had a blast playing and trick or treating around the park.







Pumpkin Fun!
Our family got really into the pumpkins this year!
The boys only carved one, but they (ahem- Nick) did a great job!



Reagan really wanted an Arizona Cardinals pumpkin and obviously Nick obliged!

 Reagan and I painted a Mike from Monster's University.

And we painted a Minion from Despicable Me.

Fun with Friends

We had a great time at the railroad park with our friends and cousin!
These boys sure love to play together and their mom and I always love to catch up! Friends since we were in elementary school! 







1 comment:

Murdock's mama said...

I love all of these photo updates! Looks like you had a really fun {& busy!} fall! :)