July 30, 2012

Our Weekend

Happy Monday!
How was your weekend?
Ours was filled with seeing friends, family, and Arizona monsoons.

Friday
Reagan and I drove out to visit my friend Sarah and her sweet kids.  She was hosting a play-date for our Mom's Group and the kids had an absolute blast. Reagan kept asking, "Why do we live so far from Chase? Me want to go back tomorrow!" I think we are definitely going to have more play-dates together! I loved meeting the other mommies and their little ones. 
(Sorry, I didn't get any pictures... I know Sarah did, so if she posts them on Facebook, I will steal them!)

Saturday
We woke up to a very overcast/rainy morning.  It was perfect to do some yard work.  Nick worked on the yard, Reagan played, and I cleaned off the patio and outside toys. (Which was totally pointless since the mud/dirt/rain came back through later that night and my patio was ruined again!)

That afternoon we drove out to spend the evening with my older sister and her family.  They just had a new pool put in and Reagan was so excited to try it out!  The cousins played and played outside before the rain started.  Then we moved inside for a delicious dinner.  The kids went upstairs to play and us big kids played a fun game called "Ticket to Ride".   


Sunday
I slept in and met my friends at Butterfield's for a birthday brunch for Sarah. Sarah and my sister have been great friends since high school and she is like a little sister to me. It was great to catch up and hear about their wild night before. It was a little bit torturous though- the food there is amazing but I had lunch plans for shortly after, so I didn't eat. Bummer. Next time! 
(I also didn't get any pics- what is going on with me?!)

After breakfast, I went home and picked up the boys.  We drove out to meet Nick's Mom and Step-Dad for Papa Bill's birthday lunch. We had a delicious BBQ meal and Reagan was in absolute heaven sitting and playing with his Papa Bill. He sure does love him!
Nick and his Mom
Papa Bill and Reagan
Silly boys

These weekends are just flying by!
Can not believe it's already almost August!

3 comments:

The Howard Bunch said...

Yay! Your buttons look great! I just clicked them all and they all work!! =) Love the color you chose!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend.
Your little boy is so handsome. :)

Erica said...

Can Reagan get any more adorable .... I can't wait to see how stinkin' cute your twins are going to be!