Today I am linking up with one of my favorite bloggers, Becky, at From Mrs. To Mama. She thought of some great questions for people to answer and link up! Have fun reading!
1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I started blogging in November of 2009 to keep our family updated on baby Reagan's happenings. From there it turned into a place to meet other new blog-friends and talk about things that were going on in our lives. As the years have gone on it turned more into a place to share my teaching strategies and ideas as well as life at home with my family.
Yes, I went to college at Arizona State University and I had the best 5 years ever (yes- it took my 5 instead of 4 years to graduate..... they call it the number 1 party school for a reason!) I lived in the dorm my freshman year and then the sorority housings for the middle time and got an apartment my last year. I studied Early Childhood Education and was super involved with my sorority. My Junior Year I was president of my sorority, Kappa Alpha Theta, and had the best time ever. If you remember, this is where Nick and I met- when he was president of his fraternity (Pi Kappa Alpha) and we fell in love!
at a party my sophomore year
pre-party before a Golf-ho's and Tennis Pro's date party
graduation day with my little sister Meg
When I was pregnant with Reagan I took classes from Northern Arizona State University and received my Masters in Elementary in Education.
3. Where have you traveled?
California, Texas, Massachusetts, Florida, Washington D.C, Maryland, Maine, Wisconsin, Colorado, Hawaii, Mexico, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
knocking on Louisa May Alcott's door in Boston
cheering on the Packers in Colorado
If I won the lottery I would pay off our mortgage, car payments, bills, etc.
Then I would treat my family to a vacation!
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
1. loud eaters (especially when they are the only ones eating)
2. ungrateful people
3. people with no/bad manners
6. What is your favorite movie?
My all time faves are Fried Green Tomatoes and Hope Floats.
But I also love boy movies- like Taken, Tombstone, Shooter, etc.
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Alcohol wise I like beer. I think I o-d on liquor in college and I seriously want to vomit at the smell of anything hard. I love water and ice tea otherwise!
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
If I have some me-time I love to sleep, read, get pedicures, have girls days spent lunching and shopping, and getting massages.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Probably Target or Buy Buy Baby. There is so much I want from those stores at this point in my life. If I couldn't spend it on my kids and house I would love some Louis Vuitton bags.
Hmm.. I used to pee my pants a lot when laughing. I wish I could say this happened only in elementary school. But no. I would laugh so hard I would pee all through college.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
I would love to relive our wedding day!
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
Hmm.. I have no idea. My doppleganger was Katherine Hiegal but I don't really care for her as an actor.
I need ideas?!
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
I didn't work in high school. During college I worked as a Mall Concierge (you know the people who sit in the center of the mall and direct you to stores or help you find good gifts?). Later in college I worked as a "student worker" in the College of Education- in other words I answered the phone, made copies, and talked on AOL IM all day.
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
with my bff Kristin in high school
senior year prom- I was prom queen
with my college bff Rebecca
Ohh I would love to go to Fiji or take my whole family to Disney.
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
In 5 years Nick and I will be 35, Reagan will be 8, and the twins will be 5. This is crazy to me.
Hopefully we will be happy, healthy, busy, and full of laughter!