May 23, 2011

Home Tour

Today I decided to link up with The Bargain Blonde to show you all my home.



Check out her cute blog and play along!
This week she is asking us all to show our powder rooms.

So here goes!

Here are some pictures of Nick and my bathroom.


It's really quite boring! Sorry guys!




Notice the clock? About 3 years ago one of the most difficult students I ever had gave me this as a Christmas gift. I actually really liked it (even though it was very, very difficult to like the kid!) He will forever be remembered...in my bathroom. Behind the door of the shower room I have my insperation board. After I had a miscarraige (before Reagan) I was feeling pretty down in the dumps and decided I needed to think more positively. So I posted some of my favorite quotes, bible verses, and things from magazines. I still add fortune cookie fortunes and little notes here and there. (Yes, Nick has also added a money management paper for me... I get the hint! hehe). It's actually a wonderful thing to look at each morning.

Now to Reagan's bathroom.





I'm excited to look at some of yours! Maybe I will get some decorating ideas!!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

YAY!!!! So pumped you linked up. Reagan's bathroom is PRESH. I love the ribbons around the towels and the wreath! It's perfect for a little boy with a great name;)

And now onto yours!! We almost have the same saying "live laugh love" and "faith hope love"! I have been wanting to make an inspiration board for forevs and you may have finally inspired me to get movin on it.

Can't wait to see more of your home!

Jamie said...

Reagan's bathroom is SO cute! I love the wreath :)

Thomasina said...

I love your inspirational board. I have one in my bedroom by my closets. I'm now following you!

Raven said...

totally not boring! I love the archway! and little Reagan's bathroom, LOVE the towels! Glad you played along!!

Brittany said...

I love the inspiration board and the towels are so cute! What a great idea!