December 13, 2010

Ornaments

The ornaments on our tree are kind of a mix of all things.

I have sports ornaments in one area, teacher ornaments in another, dog ornaments in another, Reagan ornaments in another, my niece and nephew's yearly ornaments, travel ornaments, and our yearly ornaments. And spread throughout are red ones. How are your trees decorated?
My favorites are......
1) our travel ornaments - so fun to think back to various trips together

Denver
Kauai
Boston
San Francisco


2) Nick and My yearly ornaments - also bring back such fun memories

(We decided that this year we will stop getting ourselves yearly ornaments and just have Reagan do it.... Hallmark ornaments are getting pretty $ and we will run out of tree room if we keep it up!)

I got this one last year .... Because I loved reading to baby Reagan

Nick got this one... Flash is his favorite


When Hallmark had the Very Hungry Caterpillar.... I clearly (nerdy teacher) had to get it


I got this Polar Express bell a couple of years ago- Polar Express is my fave


This one is obvi a fave!

3) I love Reagan's new tradition of getting a yearly ornament

(This was last years)


This was this years... Reagan is Toy Story obsessed so this was an obvious choice!


We also copied my older sister Jocelyn when Reagan was born. She always made an ornament with a current picture of her kids and gave them to the grandparents and aunts/uncles to add to their tree. It's so fun to see Sadie and Sawyer as they grow up on our tree as well.

Here is the ornament I made for the family last year... This year's is pretty cute too- but I dont want to show it before we give it!


1 comment:

Jamie said...

I have lots of different ornaments on our tree too! I just love ornaments with memories and meanings!