December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was a wonderful day!
Reagan and I spent the day relaxing and watching Christmas movies while Nick went golfing with my Dad. That night we went over to my parents' house for some appetizers and family time before church. We always take pictures by my parents' tree. Here are those shots:


My family
My little sister Meg and her hubby Shaun
Nick, Reagan, and I
My older sister Joc, her hubby Ryan, and kids Sadie and Sawyer
Sadie and Reagan reading

Then we went to our church's candlelight service. It is always so beautiful! This year Reagan went to the nursery while we attended church. Maybe next year he will sit with us. (He sat with us last year- and slept in my arms most of the service...but he is so crazy this year, we couldn't imagine!)

After church we came home and opened some presents with my older sister Jocelyn's family.



Last, my Dad read "The Night Before Christmas" as the grandkids listened. Reagan was an absolute animal! He kept dive bombing my Dad yelling "Papa" during the whole story. Yikes. I really hope he doesn't do that at school when his teachers read!





1 comment:

Hayley said...

Love how your dad read "The Night Before Christmas" to all the grandkids...such a sweet memory!!!