July 6, 2010

We're Back....

From another fabulous family trip to my parent's tree-house!

There were lazy moments where we laid around the house and read, there were fun moments swimming in the pool, delicious dinners, a patriotic parade around the community, and lots of family time!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures!






My BIL Shaun, Sister Meg, Nick and I

Happy 26th bday Meg!

Happy 15 months baby boy!


Parade time!


My adorable niece and nephew ready for the parade!




My parents with the grandkids!

Our whole group at the club's BBQ and Blues Night

Sisters!


At the 4th of July Pancake breakfast at the club.

Hope you all had a great Fourth of July as well! XXOO

7 comments:

Ms. Emmy N said...

Such great pics!! Your family is adorable!! And I would love to see what is in that fabulous MK box... lucky Meg :)

Jamie said...

Such cute pics! I love the family one where Reagan is wearing the pink shirt and the one where the whole fam is in their red, white, and blue :) Glad y'all had a fun weekend!

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Emily- I posted the pic of the handbag on my facebook album... sorry to be a tease and not put it on the blog... it is such a Meg bag!

Vtiepelman said...

great job Mandy! I just love your blog!

Sarah Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Ann said...

I just adore his pink shirt!!!

Megan said...

So fun! I love the group pic, and the one of him playing on the green... so Reagan. Glad you had a good 4th! xoxoxoxo