(1) I'm having a really rough time lately that Reagan is growing up. He is totally a toddler now and not my baby boy. I could stare at him for hours (and I do) and just am in awe at how much he has changed in the last 15 months. While I love the stage he is at now, I totally miss just being able to hold him in my arms.
(2) Today is my last day as a stay-at-home mom. I basically go back to work as a teacher tomorrow. I have ELD training with all of the district's ELD teachers on Tues and Weds. Then I set up my classroom on Thurs and Fri. Ahh... here we go!
(3) Remember operation:ditch the binky? Well, if I continue to follow my original plan, that means no more binky at all starting Weds! Oh my. Is he....er...am I ready?
(4) I'm super excited for Sat night. I'm going to see Lady Gaga!
(5) Nick just informed me that YoGabbaGabba is coming to concert in December. Tickets for the three of us is $145. We are on the fence.. He is so obsessed with them now. But will he still be in Dec? Doesn't $145 seem like a lot for a 1 year old's first concert? Thoughts?
(6) I'm super excited for TV tonight. When Nick gets home we will (hopefully) watch MadMen from last night and then I will convince him to let me watch The Men Tell All for the Bachelorette. Do you think Frank will show?