July 10, 2010

Friday Fun Day and Bethany Getting Married

Yesterday was a fun day with my family.

We went to the new Sea Life Aquarium in Tempe. We went with my older sister, Jocelyn's church and had a good time watching Reagan's face when he saw all the beautiful fish. It wasn't the greatest aquarium we'd been to, but it was a fun way to spend the scorcher of day!




After the aquarium we had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. I hadn't been there in years! And it was Reagan's first time.... he L-O-V-E-D it!!



On a side note.. I loved, loved, loved this wedding episode of Bethenny Getting Married... It also brought back a fun potty memory... While I didn't pee in a bucket before the ceremony, I did have an entourage trying to help me not pee on my dress!


5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love Bethenny's new show!! I cried watching her wedding. Did you see the scene where she is at a liquor store? I was there. I met her and Jason. I love Jason!! Cute picture of you and your bridesmaids!

Ms. Emmy N said...

What a fun day! And I love Bethenny getting married - that pic of you is too cute!! You were such a gorgeous bride :)

Harper said...

haha too cute!!! :) :) I love the aquarium

Vtiepelman said...

so funny, Aunt Marty commented on the memory of you having to pee also!

Anonymous said...

I love Bethenny getting married!! Can't wait to see this week's episode! The trip to the aquarium looks like it was a ton of fun! We have an award for you over on our blog you can find it here:

http://2bloggeristas.blogspot.com/2010/07/and-award-goes-to.html

Happy Monday!
Tarryn (& Allison)