July 21, 2010

Lately....

Sorry I haven't been writing much lately!
But not too much has been going on our end! Here is a little taste though....
Reagan had a playdate with my friend Erika's little girl Isabella.


We had dinner with two very special friends of ours from college - Lindsey and Johnny.




I have spent a lot of time at these two stores finishing my school shopping.





I've been working on curriculum mapping with my fabulous first grade team.
(above- In Kate's room for 2009 Meet the Teacher Night)
(above- In Lisa's room for 2008 Meet the Teacher Night)

Reagan and I have also been spending lots of time with my mom and sister Meg. I am so lucky to have them as my best friends and family. And Reagan is so lucky to grow up being so close with them! :)

5 comments:

Vtiepelman said...

And we are so lucky to have you and Reagan here with us now!!! Love you both so much!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to see pictures of your classroom when you've got it all set up!! :)

Anonymous said...

You girls are such a cute team! I was at Wood the other day! I got to see Holly. :) Miss you all! Can't wait to see pics of the classroom, mine is currently disastrous...but at least the furniture is in place! Oh, and Reagan SO needs to be a model for Baby Gap or something!

Vijay said...

this is a good post with cool snaps of and so fabulous...

I like your blog and hey am following it

and hope u likes my blog....)

ey pink is one of the outstanding and adorable color

of all colours..even a men also like that colour

Ms. Emmy N said...

Love your new background!! And such cute pics as always, you and Lindsey look too cute!