January 12, 2011

Happy Wednesday everyone!



I've linked up with Jamie again! Check out her sweet blog if you already haven't!


(1)

I'm loving that tomorrow is my birthday! 29 isn't that much of an exciting number but I am excited for the adventures and memories that will be made this year! I don't have much planned.... just school and then dinner with Nick tomorrow night. My mom has offered to watch Reagan so we can have a baby-free dinner. Now we just need to decide where to go. Thanks mom!



(2)

I'm loving the nice feedback I have gotten at work lately. I have been working really hard and I am glad that it is paying off and people are appreciative of it.


(3)

I'm loving my wonderful husband. I had a really rough night last night and he was so supportive and loving. I am so lucky.


(4)

I'm loving my adorable little man. He manages to make me smile no matter what is going on. I finally took a video of him talking for you all.... please excuse his wild man hair and jammies. Enjoy!


5 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Happy early birthday girl! Hope it's a great one :)

Ashley said...

Happy early Birthday girlie!

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Thanks girls! Hmmm not sure what happened to the video. I will try again later! Sorry

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Love!! I hope you're having a wonderful day :)

Abby said...

Happy Birthday, girlie! I hope it was a good one! {And I'm close behind you!}