January 5, 2011

What I'm Loving....


This week is my first week back to school after a wonderful winter break. I have some other things to do.... but I wanted to join Jamie for her weekly fun!


I'm loving
this little boy more that words can express. He turned 21 months this week and is absolutely cracking me up. He is talking more and more. I love to hear his version of words and I cant wait to come home each afternoon and get some of his hugs and kisses. It was very hard for me to go to work on Monday morning after two weeks with him. 24/7 with my sweet boy. But I'm sure he was happy to get back to his routine.


I'm also loving
my wonderful husband.
I am so proud of him. He just passed another one of his tests. He has been working so hard each day and then coming home to study. I'm so happy it has paid off!


Lastly, Im loving

all of the sweet Blog Friends I have met and keep in contact with. Thanks for all of your support and for following our stories! :)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along girl!

Love your loves :)

Hope you're having a great first week back!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Hope your first week back has been great! Such sweet pictures too!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're enjoying your week back at work :)

Juliana said...

This was such a precious post to come back to! Hope 2011 is a great year for you!! oxoxo