January 15, 2011

Birthday Recap....

Thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes! It was a good birthday! As you know, I had a surprise birthday evening with my family last Sunday.
Then Thursday was my actual birthday. My kids at school were very sweet. I got lots of love all day. First graders seriously are the best. I received tons of pictures and cards, some stuffed animals and candy, and quite a few handmade necklaces .... haha.. got to love six year olds! My friends at school also spoiled me. They had brownies for us to enjoy at lunch and I got a new candle, new baking stuff, a Starbucks gift card, and a Barnes and Noble gift card for my new Nook. Nick also sent me roses to work... so fun.




That night my Mom offered to watch Reagan so we could have a baby-free night. We went out to dinner at one of my favorite restraunts, Bamboo Club. So delicious! Reagan was having a pretty rough time and really missing his Mommy and Daddy, so he came back home before bedtime. It was totally fine with me. I missed him too!

PS. Im super excited about our new bar stools. My AMAZING mom surprised us with these beautiful chairs. I love them and they are perfect!! Nick and I are so lucky. We are spoiled rotten! :)






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha...love the student's presents. Homemade and from the heart :)

It is obvious you are very loved...happy birthday again girlie!

Mrs. Fine said...

Sounds wonderful! Glad you had a good one! :-) My students insisted I wear our class birthday hat and necklace on my birthday. Gotta love elementary students! ;-)

Gladys said...

Awww...glad you had a wonderful day...Happy belated b-day!

Ashleigh said...

So sweet, happy belated birthday!

Jamie said...

Sounds like a wonderful birthday! That last picture of Reagan is precious!